If you are looking to wave an American flag, American made options should be your ONLY choice. The American Flag is the strongest symbol in the world.
Why would you purchase this symbol from a place that isn’t made in the USA?
There are a million different American Flag brands in the USA, and choosing the wrong option is not only a disservice to your country, but also a disservice to YOU.
Here is a list of the best Made in USA American Flag.
Read through the reviews and grab the one that fits your preferences.
Made In USA American Flag
Made in USA American Flag Quick Pick Table
This wasn’t what you were looking for? Check out another article from us, and grab an American made Air Purifier that you’ll love.
Made in USA American Flag Brands
As humans, we always love to show how committed and patriotic we are.
One of the ways of showing our patriotism is through our flags.
When we hold and raise the flags, we offer the respect we have for our country or any organization to that we belong to.
There is no better way to show how much we love and honor our country than mounting and lifting the flag.
Flags can be used for other purposes too. In some cases, they can denote leadership and display and sometimes decoration.
Flags can honor a passed friend, used for business or to honor a memory.
In this article, we have done the research to help you continue in that spirit of patriotism – we have made a list of companies who are devoted to keeping the American flag, American.
All of the companies below honor the tradition of “Made in USA American Flag”.
- Valley Forge Flag company
- Annin Flagmakers
VALLEY FORGE FLAG
Over the years, the Valley Forge company has maintained a great household name in the flag business.
This company was founded in 1882 and has grown and evolved into a more significant business. The Valley Forge company is into the production of high-quality American flags and has, through their commitment, provided jobs for over 300 Americans. Their flags include;
Valley Forge Flag AA-US1-1 Poly-Cotton American Flag Kit
- 100% made in the United States - U. S. Law requires every American flag to be labeled with its country of origin. The FMAA “certified Made in the U. S. A. ” certification verifies that your American flag has been made in the U. S. With materials that are domestic in origin. Valley Forge is proud to offer FMAA certified flags. The included steel Flagpole And Bracket were also made in the U. S.
- Mount your flag with durable bracket and pole - these Valley Forge flag kits contain everything you need to mount your U. S. Flag. Included is a three-piece steel pole and a steel mounting bracket. The three pole pieces easily connect together, resulting in a five-foot flagpole with a standard 3/4" diameter. Also included is a five-inch gold eagle that can be placed on the end of the pole.
- Best way to display your patriotic spirit - Valley Forge Flag is committed to providing high-quality flags and accessories that exemplify our country national honor and spirit, raising its Colors to express respect and pride for our American way of life. There’s no better way to show your patriotism than to mount a U. S. Flag outside your home as a constant reminder of what we stand for.
- Heavy-duty poly cotton fabric - the three foot by Five foot American flag is made from heavy-duty poly cotton ton fabric. This flag is intended for outdoor use, and it can withstand high wind and harsh weather conditions. Even though it’s durable, This Polycot ton flag is also lightweight enough to fly majestically in the slightest breeze. This flag looks great mounted on any porch or in any yard.
- The greatest name in flags - founded in 1882, Valley Forge company, remains to this day a family-run business that has evolved and grown through four generations, employing over 300 Americans. We strive to supply the best products to a new generation of Patriots who are committed to the success of our great nation. We take pride in producing the American flag for the freedom It represents.
This flag is made of a heavy-duty polycotton material, and it is FMAA certified.
The FMAA certification implies that the flag was made in the USA. This not only involves the flag but the flagpole and the bracket. This flag kit has everything you will need when mounting your US flag.
The three-piece steel pole and the steel mounting bracket will make your flag stand and fit perfectly. The three pile pieces can connect easily to give a flagpole that is five feet tall and with a diameter of 3/4″.
In addition, this kit includes a five-inch gold eagle that you can put at the end of the pole. To withstand harsh weather conditions, Valley Forge ensures that the flag is made of high-quality materials and light in weight.
This will prevent the flag from being damaged by high wind, and also, with its lightweight, it can fly perfectly with the slightest breeze.
It is made for outdoor use and is continually monitored by a professional association.
When you are about to purchase this flag, there are certain things you should take into consideration to be sure that you are buying a genuine Valley Forge Flag.
- The flag should have the FMAA label on the tag.
- The item must be shipped from within the continental United States
- The Forge brand name or manufacturer’s RN number must be written on the flag.
- The flag is made with a high-quality polycotton material that is durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- It comes with a complete kit, a three-piece pole, and a bracket to help you stand the flag.
- It is light weighted and can fly under the slightest breeze.
This flag has two brass grommets that can be used to hold the flag to the pole. First, you can join the pole sections, the tapered end to the plain end, and then insert the gold eagle at the top of the flag pole.
Next, you can attach the flag cotton to the pole using the rings.
The rings are made of plastics, and they have screws that pass through the brass grommets. When you fix these rings into the pole, you tighten them and then, with the screws, you can mount the steel bracket on a surface.
Finally, you can insert the pole into the flagpole holder after assembling it.
This company has long been into manufacturing flags in the United States. It is one of the oldest manufacturers of flags.
They ensure that their products are durable and long-lasting by utilizing advanced technologies.
This company has factories located in Ohio and Virginia and has made an excellent name for the production of flags.
Annin Flagmakers Model 2710 American Tough-Tex
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.: Annin Flagmakers has been proudly making the U.S. Flag since 1847; made in our factories in South Boston, Virginia, and Coshocton, Ohio
- Bright and Vibrant Colors: 3 x 5 foot bright, bold, and two-sided outdoor flag is suitable for industrial, commercial, or institutional use; the SolarGuard dyes used for printing the flag have been processed for sun protection
- Quality Craftsmanship: 50 embroidered stars and 13 sewn red and white stripes; four rows of open weave lock stitching on fabric flag resist wind shredding with added reinforcement patches on flag hems and heavy-duty rust-proof grommets
- Durable Flag Material: Constructed with premium 200-denier heavyweight nylon fabric with embroidered stars and durable polyester header; mount and display for daily use; flies in the lightest breeze and dries quickly
- Symbol of Pride and History: Annin American flags have flown over the White House, on foreign fields of battle, draped Abraham Lincoln’s casket, raised on Iwo Jima, and even planted on the moon
This product is made of polyurethane and is made in bright colours. The bright colours result from the SolarGuard dyes that have been used to print the flag. These dyes make it resistant to damage and protect it from the Sun.
This flag is appropriately designed with fifty embroidered stars and thirteen red and white stripes.
It has open weave lock stitches with which it resists wind shredding. This open weave allows air to pass through and reduces the pressure on the flags.
In addition to this, there are the reinforcement patches and the rust-proof grommets.
It is an outdoor flag. This flag is designed for commercial or residential use, and its high quality makes it suitable for anyone.
- The flag is made with dyes that are resistant to damage by the Sun
- There are open weave that allows air to pass through it, thereby preventing damage due to pressure
- It is weatherproof and durable
- The lightweight makes it able to fly in the slightest breeze
Flagsource is a small family-owned business. Since 1920, they have constantly produced the American flag in honour of the USA.
Over the years, they have produced more products, too, with the same quality as the American flags.
This company ensures that they use the best fabric when producing their flags. Additionally, they ensure that they make and deliver the best quality flags and banners.
FlagSource FMAA Certified PolyExtra Polyester American Flag with Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes
- All FlagSource flags are “Certified Made in the U.S.A.” by the Flag Manufacturers Association of America (FMAA)
- Constructed using a full ¼” turn on all seams, a chain stitch for all horizontal seams, and a lock stitch for all edge hems
- Fly Hems are finished with four rows of lock stitching and a 102 stitch X-Box reinforcement at the top and bottom
- Heavy-duty PolyExtra U.S. Flags are designed to survive in high wind conditions whether up in the mountains, on the coast, or riding behind your truck
- We embroider our own star fields in house and are stitched by our state of the art Epoca Embroidery machine
Flagsource ensures that all their flags are FMAA certified and meet standard quality. The flag is made using heavy-duty polyester, and it can survive harsh weather conditions.
The stars are embroidered on it using the America Embroidery machine.
A chain stitch is used for horizontal seams, while a lock stitch is used for wall edge hems. This flag is stronger and resists breaking because it is assembled with a full ¼” turn on all seams and a unidirectional chain stitch.
- This flag is durable
- This flag can survive harsh weather conditions and high winds with heavy-duty polyester.
- The embroidered stars make it very beautiful
XIFOO American Flag
- 【Show Your American Pride】This 4x6 FT embroidered American outdoor flag is perfect for your needs whether you are going to show your pride for the USA or celebrate patriotic events to display the spirit of freedom
- 【Heavy Duty Material】The dense 210D nylon fade resistant fabric provides the most durable nylon flag material available. Tightly woven as well as the waterproof polyester ensure the water cannot pass through the flag, which is able to fly in various weather conditions and last long
- 【Craftsmanship and Durability】50 crafted embroidered stars and 13 red and white reinforced sewn stripes (hidden stitches). 4 rows of stitching are used on the white canvas heading and fly hem to improve the flag durability against windy days
- 【Perfect for Outdoor Use】2 solid brass grommets anti rust and easy to attach to the pole. The official American flag blue and red colors create the excellent appearance of Old Glory, also withstand Ultraviolet Radiation from the sun
- 【Gifting Option】Makes an excellent gift for family, friends, veterans or to proudly display the United States flag which is the most noted symbol of patriotism at your home or business on Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Independence Day, etc
This is a 4x6ft flag made of heavy-duty nylon used for outdoor purposes. The nylon is durable and resistant to fading.
The polyester is waterproof and ensures that water does not pass through the flag. It also gives the flag a lightweight making it possible to last long and fly in various weather conditions.
This flag is beautifully designed with 50 stars, well crafted and embroidered and 13 red and white stripes.
The four rows of stitching on the white canvas heading and fly hem improve the durability of the flag, making it resistant to being damaged by the wind. The brass grommets are solid and resistant to rust, and they can be easily attached to the pole.
- The brass grommets do not rust easily
- This flag is durable.
- The embroidered stars account for its perfect craftsmanship.
Flagzone is into the manufacturing of quality flags, flagpoles and flag-related products. They are well known for the quality of products they produce, and over the years, this company has built an excellent reputation in their business.
FlagZone belongs to the Flag Manufacturers Association of America FMAA.
Things To Consider When Buying A Flag
If you are set to buy a flag, you will be much interested in getting one that will last long and serve its purpose.
Therefore, you can consider the following factors when you want to buy a flag.
Depending on the flag you want to buy, you have to ensure that it has an accurate design. For instance, if you’re going to get an American flag, you should ensure that the design on the flag is perfect.
It should have the 50 stars on a blue background and the alternating red and white 13 stripes.
This depends on your choice.
Different flags come in different sizes and dimensions. Also, the place you want to put the flag should determine the size of the flag that you should buy.
You should also consider the material that the flag is made of. The places where you will put the flag will also determine this factor.
For instance, if you intend to place the flag outdoors, you should consider getting a material resistant to sunlight and high winds. Also, consider the stitching on the fabric when you want to buy flags.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper dimension of a flag?
There is no single dimension for a flag. Instead, every flag has its measurement, and the size of the flag depends on where the flag will be used.
Is it proper to fly a tattered flag?
Flags that are torn or worn out should not be displayed. You can get a new flag and make your pick from any of the flags we have reviewed above.
- Can you use a Torque Wrench as a Breaker Bar? (Solved) - May 18, 2022
- Nutrient Survival Review: A Buyers Unbiased Review - May 12, 2022
- How to keep an Umbrella From Flipping Inside Out (Easy Trick) - May 11, 2022
Last update on 2022-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API